I love this guy!!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Noah's 7 Months!!
I can't believe Noah is 7 months old!! Wow time has flown. He is getting so big. We have started food, but he HATES it. He will only tolerate a few bites of a pureed banana and that's with a lot of gagging on his part. Anything else he will clamp those gums down and not open. He is a very happy and laid back baby which I am very thankful for!! His siblings all love him ton especially Sarah who won't let me leave the house without him. When I try to buckle the kids in if I don't pick up Noah she will try to pick him up and scream until I come and get him--I guess she's afraid I will forget and leave him. He can roll places and we are working on sitting up. He still is somewhat delayed in motor skills, but that's to be expected with his prematurity. He sleeps through the night most nights which is awesome. Good news is I got a call from my insurance company last week. They informed me they are going to cover the entire cost of the Synagis (RSV) shot minus the $25 office copay. The shot itself runs from $1600-1700 for a single shot. That is truly a blessing come true because there was no way we were going to be able to pay the $500 copay every 28 days through RSV season. He should be receiving his first RSV shot in the next few weeks. I got his pictures taken a few weeks ago and he was all smiles. He is a really sweet baby!

This morning Daniel and Sarah were playing with him through his crib slats. He thought they were funny because he was just giggling. I love baby laughs and so I recorded his this morning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That 2nd picture, with his tongue out, is SO DANG CUTE!! What a darling boy! :)
He is so adorable! Hadlie HATED baby food. So around 8 months I started giving her small bites of my food and she was in HEAVEN! I would still try baby food every once in a while, and she would gag and sometimes even throw it up. I think some babies are just not a fan.
The pictures turned out so so cute!
I loved the one with his tounge sticking out too! So cute!
Post a Comment