Josh and Daniel didn't feel we had enough Valentine's Day decorations so they took it upon themselves to make their own. I am just glad they found the tape to hang them with instead of using glue like they tried last time. There are random pictures taped to the walls throughout the house. Now we are feeling the Valentine's spirit.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Valentine's Spirit and Father/Son Bonding Time
With Josh being in Junior Jazz basketball he got two tickets to an actual Jazz basketball game. He wanted to go with Aaron. Earlier that day Josh had his parent teacher conference and he got a coupon for a free meal at a local restaurant so Aaron took Josh out to eat with his coupon and then on to the game. They also went with Josh's Jr. Jazz friend and her dad, too. I didn't think Josh would be too interested in the basketball game, but much to my and Aaron's surprise he was. He watched most of the game and loved it. He even wore his Jr. Jazz jersey to show his Jazz spirit!
It was some nice father/son time.
I am happy to say my kids are finally healthy again--for the most part. Daniel was giving me a pretty good scare Monday night, though. I had put the kids to bed and was getting ready to take a bath when Daniel came in to see me saying he was all itchy. Taking a look at his face--oh his face was one whole hive!!
He was also wheezing a bit which is never good. His back was covered in one huge hive, too.
I gave him some Benadryl and kept a close eye on him. It never got any worse, thank goodness, but still rather scary. I made sure I knew where his Epi pen was just in case! That is the strangest reaction to any infection I have ever seen--that's for sure! I am just glad that everyone is now healthy again. Daniel will be excited to go back to preschool tomorrow since he hasn't been in the last week!
Josh and Daniel didn't feel we had enough Valentine's Day decorations so they took it upon themselves to make their own. I am just glad they found the tape to hang them with instead of using glue like they tried last time. There are random pictures taped to the walls throughout the house. Now we are feeling the Valentine's spirit.
For the most part I let the kids pick out their own clothes and usually there is not too much of a problem. A few mornings they do have to change a shirt or a pair of pants because what they picked out didn't fit them, but other than that they do pretty well in the pants and shirt department. However, socks are a different story. These are the socks Daniel put on yesterday morning. Not only do they NOT match, the one on the right is Noah's sock that Daniel stretched out enough to stretch over his foot. Nice! No wonder I can't ever find socks for Noah because the boys beat me to them--or at least one of them.
Josh and Daniel didn't feel we had enough Valentine's Day decorations so they took it upon themselves to make their own. I am just glad they found the tape to hang them with instead of using glue like they tried last time. There are random pictures taped to the walls throughout the house. Now we are feeling the Valentine's spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Daniel--his little face and back look awful! Hope he feels better soon!
Good times for Josh & Aaron! I know that Josh was in hog heaven!
Post a Comment