"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Thursday, June 5, 2008

28 1/2 weeks!?!

We had another OB appointment today and got to see the baby's face in a 4-D ultrasound. I can't believe we don't have that much longer left (81 days)! It has gone by pretty fast! She is all ready up to 3 pounds, but personally I am trying to convince myself it is more because I have definitely gained more than that!!

Matthew and Josh had a field trip day today with their summer recreation program. They went to the Sweets candy factory and had a tour. They all got to bring home a bag of salt water taffy which, shockingly, most of it didn't make it home because it got opened on the way home. They said they had fun.

No comments: