We went down to Salt Lake and celebrated our anniversary by having dinner at the Spaghetti Factory--a place that Aaron and I went to a lot while dating--that seems like so long ago! Anyway, poor Daniel dined on some scrumptious poptarts while the rest of us had entrees with LOTS of cheese. We did have to give Daniel a dose of Benadryl after we left because as careful as we were, he left with huge hives all over his legs. I think it came from the unwashed booster seat that for some reason was sticky. However, I am trying not to think about the unwashed and sticky part--oooooooo!!! We then went to the Planetarium to watch an IMAX show, Mummies, that Aaron and I had won tickets to. The kids weren't as entertained as we were, but it was still fun.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
8 Years of Suprises and Adventures
Yesterday we decided to have an adventure in celebrating our 8th anniversary. After spending the morning bowling with some friends, we decided to to take Frontrunner (the commuter train) into Salt Lake to have some fun. Here are th
e kids excitedly waiting for the t
rain to come and waiting patiently for it to start going fast while having a wallering contest on my lap.
We went down to Salt Lake and celebrated our anniversary by having dinner at the Spaghetti Factory--a place that Aaron and I went to a lot while dating--that seems like so long ago! Anyway, poor Daniel dined on some scrumptious poptarts while the rest of us had entrees with LOTS of cheese. We did have to give Daniel a dose of Benadryl after we left because as careful as we were, he left with huge hives all over his legs. I think it came from the unwashed booster seat that for some reason was sticky. However, I am trying not to think about the unwashed and sticky part--oooooooo!!! We then went to the Planetarium to watch an IMAX show, Mummies, that Aaron and I had won tickets to. The kids weren't as entertained as we were, but it was still fun.
On the way home, Josh and Daniel decided they w
ere officially out of gas. Matthew as always was still quite full of energy. We wanted to stay longer, but we weren't very prepared because neither one of us brought an extra diaper. Daniel decided he really thought the drink was quite tasty at the restaurant and drank two full glasses. He ended up having the biggest super soaker of the year saturating his clothes quite thoroughly. Aaron and I had to take turns holding him before we got pretty wet as well--oooooooo! I guess we wouldn't make very good boy scouts because we weren't prepared. We could just look at each other and think this never would have crossed my mind eight years ago--HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HONEY!!
We went down to Salt Lake and celebrated our anniversary by having dinner at the Spaghetti Factory--a place that Aaron and I went to a lot while dating--that seems like so long ago! Anyway, poor Daniel dined on some scrumptious poptarts while the rest of us had entrees with LOTS of cheese. We did have to give Daniel a dose of Benadryl after we left because as careful as we were, he left with huge hives all over his legs. I think it came from the unwashed booster seat that for some reason was sticky. However, I am trying not to think about the unwashed and sticky part--oooooooo!!! We then went to the Planetarium to watch an IMAX show, Mummies, that Aaron and I had won tickets to. The kids weren't as entertained as we were, but it was still fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment