
I took Josh, Daniel and Sarah to have lunch with Aaron today. Aaron picked up our food and as he was sitting down Josh said really loudly, "HEY MOM, I FARTED!!" That is a nice appetizing start to some good lunchtime conversation. I am sure all the people around us really appreciated that. That got me thinking to some other funny things my kids have said and are saying at this time. When Josh was younger he had a hard time pronouncing the letter "C" sound and would replace it with a "P" sound; however, some of his favorite food was corn. He loved it when we had some porn for dinner :). Josh also thinks the Nintendo Wii is actually the Nintendo Weed. So if you hear him say he likes porn and the weed--IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! Daniel loves wearing his Dajamas for bed while eating some Easter Canes (candy canes). I have tried to correct him, but he is a very stubborn 3 year old who KNOWS he is right. The other day I needed to use the computer while Daniel was playing on it. I asked if I could get on and he said, "OK Mom, because I am a sharing kind of guy." Matthew's first word was UH-OH and that is the only thing he said for everything for a very long time. If you wanted to know where he was you just had to say UH-OH and he would repeat it letting you know where he was. He also makes up his own phrases for things. For morning, or sunrise, he would (and still does) refer to it as the clouds turning on. So when the clouds turn on while we are still in our dajamas we like our porn, Easter canes and weed as well as being sharing kind of guys.
Another time in church--it seems the majority of our embarrassing times happens at church--we sat behind a family whose gray haired dad had married a younger women and had some kids. Josh said loudly, "Look, they are sitting with their grandpa!" You just can't explain that situation to a little kid. We are hoping we were the only ones that understood what he was saying. One more funny thing that just happened tonight during dinner--Josh and Matthew had been fighting while Daniel was sitting quietly. Aaron told them to stop when Daniel said, "Hey Dad, I am being nice." Josh turns to him and said, "I am being nice, too!" while he smacks him on the back. Kids--you just gotta love 'em.
4 comments:
Kids are great. It's a good thing they are cute and keep you laughing so you don't have to hurt them when they are naughty. =)
I remember Matthews "uh-oh phase. Dave was one of the one's who would yell it in Sacrament just to hear him yell it back. sorry..
Gotta love kids! My kids are ALWAYS naughty at church. Half the time I want to crawl in a hole!
Your kids are so cute, I'm going to miss Daniel in nursery!
Kita was taught by my mom's friend that black people are "chocolate" (long story). Anyway, we went to get the oil changed and some black guys walked in and thankfully they walked back out before she was able to tell me that those men were very "chocolate"!
Post a Comment