In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown
Thursday, January 29, 2009
New Pictures
Here are some of the pictures that we got taken Saturday. It is hard to get all four to look good and smile at the same time!!
Hey Becca What cute kids you have. I love the 4th one from the bottom. They are all looking and smilling so cute. And I love the one of the boys kissinf Sarah. Ok so Ireally like them all. :)
There's nothing like a great picture that will last forever and man... you got some good ones! Let me know how you did that. I have yet to get one great picture of my kiddos all together. P.S. Save the one of all the brothers kissing little Sarah. You'll have to use it to remind her that they are the only ones that can't give her cooties!!!
I am happily married to a wonderful husband. We have four busy boys with one cute little girl. My kids keep me pretty busy most of the time, so when I get a spare moment, I like to read, blog and scrapbook. I attended college and received my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. At college, I met my husband in a karate class of all places and we have been married for 12 years. After putting my husband through college by working full time graveyard shifts as a nurse, I have gone on hiatus to be a stay-at-home Mom and enjoy spending time with the kids.
10 comments:
Those are darling! I cant believe Sarah is so smiley in all of them. Seriously.. your kids are beautiful.
Cute pictures!
Hey Becca What cute kids you have. I love the 4th one from the bottom. They are all looking and smilling so cute. And I love the one of the boys kissinf Sarah. Ok so Ireally like them all. :)
cute! makes me miss them!!!
Wow how it the world did they get all of your kids to smile? Those pictures turned out great! Your kids are so adorable!
There's nothing like a great picture that will last forever and man... you got some good ones! Let me know how you did that. I have yet to get one great picture of my kiddos all together.
P.S. Save the one of all the brothers kissing little Sarah. You'll have to use it to remind her that they are the only ones that can't give her cooties!!!
You have such cute kids. The pictures are great!
Those are some of the cutest pictures ever!! Your kids are adorable!
So cute! I love the last one.
You have such cute kids... I did pictures the other day and I think my Dakota (8) thinks that you have to squint when you smile... It was horrible LOL
Post a Comment