I have a starved boy that lives at our house, but he is only hungry when I get in the shower. The last few days when I have gotten in the shower Daniel has gone to town in the kitchen. Luckily he hasn't gotten into anything he's allergic to! The first
time he got into the bread. He couldn't be bothered with slicing it (probably a good thing) so he just ate whatever his little fist could grab. Then yesterday when I got out of the shower Daniel had gotten into the fruit roll ups and left a wrapper trail, a half empty box and tell tale red and green smudges all over his face. I feed him I really do, but he must just get super hungry whenever he hears the shower turn on--crazy kid!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Rollin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe Sarah is old enough to be rolling over. That is crazy. Daniel is such a cutie. That is funny that he sneaks food.
You kids are to cute Becca. I love how Daniel sneaks the food. We ended up putting a lock on the pantry door for just that reason. :)
Haven't you learned your lesson yet? The obvious answer is no more showers...EVER!
I love the picture of his cute little hand on the bread, but even more than that, I love your bread!!! Thanks so much for sharing, one of the many great perks of being your neighbor! :)
That's cute! My kids are the same way! They always get into the pantry when I'm in the shower? Crazy kids!
Post a Comment