Nothing too eventful has happened the last few days, but my kids have said some pretty funny things. Wednesday Josh had a check-up with the Neurologist at Primary Children's Hospital. Everything is great so the next appointment is in 6 months. Thank goodness he stays seizure free on medication because about a third of all epileptics cannot control their seizures with anything. Anyway, on the way back home we drove past the Salt Lake Temple. I pointed it out to Daniel, Josh and Sarah (if you can count her since she doesn't add too much to the conversation yet) maybe having a possible spiritual moment. Daniel then asked me where the evil queen was because that was her castle. He was pretty insistent and I couldn't persuade him otherwise. Any possible spiritual moments stopped about right then. Josh wanted a baked potato (or tomato as Josh calls it) for lunch today. As he was eating it I asked him if he liked baked potatoes. He said no as he was taking another bite of his half-eaten potato. I asked him again if he liked baked potatoes. He said, "No, I just like regular potatoes, not baked ones."
This morning at the kids' school they had donuts and milk for families as part of PTA week. Aaron stayed home so he could go with us which was nice. As I was upstairs getting ready Aaron sent up Josh and Daniel so I could see them. They had gotten hold of a pen and drew "smiley faces" all over their arms and hands. You couldn't tell they were smiley faces they just looked like a bunch of scribbles. I hope they don't become tattoo artists--unless their customers like abstract art.
Daniel is still having some issues with the potty. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't have any accidents, however, I am trying to decide if it is better for him to use enough TP to clog the toilet and get "stuff" all over his hands or just to not wipe at all because he does both. He is trying to be Mr. Independent and refuses to let me help him. I am trying to decide which is better for everyone and try not to think about all the grossness of it all...Good thing I am well stocked in disinfectant cleaner with BLEACH!!

1 comment:
Isn't potty training fun????? I hate it. Good luck with that!
Post a Comment