"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Things I Have Learned Today

I have learned that our toilet can flush a 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper without needing to be plunged. I also learned that it cannot handle 1/2 roll or more without much, much, much plunging--thanks to Daniel. We wanted to get Daniel going regularly on the potty before he attempted wiping himself. He decided to take matters into his own hands before I knew what was going on this afternoon. After many much wailing and gnashing of teeth the toilet is now unclogged and I vow to keep a better eye on the happenings in our bathroom before it becomes too late...

2 comments:

Johanna said...

What, no pictures?

The Wife!! said...

ha ha ha.... that is just funny! Chanler has never done that but I hear so many people say their kids have done that!!! LOL