Monday, March 30, 2009
Busy Trouble
This morning my kids have been busy. In the first hour of being awake Josh and Daniel decided to play barber with my kitchen scissors. Luckily I caught them before things got too bad and before they made their way to Sarah. I think I will have to do haircuts for them sooner than later, however. Daniel does have a few bald spots, but nothing a buzz can't cure. All I can say is good thing he's a boy who likes short hair. Then I was getting ready to take the kids to school when I went to pick up Sarah and she had a huge blowout. I hurriedly gave her a wet wipe bath got some different clothes and left. I think the kids got to school just before the last bell rang. I hope this isn't a sign of how my day or week is going to go. My kids keep things exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow Becca she sure likes to give you blowouts alot LOL!!! Isn't motherhood a blast?
Sounds just about like our mornings!! Fun times!!
Post a Comment