"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Monday, April 27, 2009

2 Down, 1 To Go

I finally got started painting Josh and Daniel's Spiderman mural this morning and just finished tonight. I was surprised it only took one day. I only have Matthew's room left to do. I think I will take a few days to recover, however. Josh and Daniel are always up to being in any picture.

7 comments:

Johanna said...

That is totally amazing. Count me impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow you are so good! I bet the boys LOVE it!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

You are so talented! It looks great!

The Wife!! said...

WOW.... WOW.... WOW. I am totally impressed!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did that in one day. Awesome!

bamatamb said...

Rebecca, that is awesome! Your kids are lucky to have such cool rooms! What does Matthew want on his wall?

Stacey said...

WOW that is totally awesome! I Love it!