In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Josh's 6th
Yesterday was my sweet Josh's birthday. I can't believe he is six now. I still see him as my little two year old, but he is the first to remind me he is a big boy now. He is a sweet little guy! He is considerate, thoughtful and very helpful. He enjoys playing the Weed (Wii), helping me with housework (which I am hoping lasts a while!), watching movies, going to primary, playing with friends and going to Kindergarten. He has grown up so much so fast. We love him very much! It seems like it was just yesterday I was bringing home my 9 lb 8 oz baby from the hospital. Happy Birthday to my little Joshy!!
I am happily married to a wonderful husband. We have four busy boys with one cute little girl. My kids keep me pretty busy most of the time, so when I get a spare moment, I like to read, blog and scrapbook. I attended college and received my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. At college, I met my husband in a karate class of all places and we have been married for 12 years. After putting my husband through college by working full time graveyard shifts as a nurse, I have gone on hiatus to be a stay-at-home Mom and enjoy spending time with the kids.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! We Love You!!!
Happy Birthday Josh! I love the picture of him with the bear.
Post a Comment