Sarah has been trying her hardest to figure out the stairs for a while. Whenever she would see someone go up them she would watch you longingly from the bottom. In the first picture she got that far last night with one leg straddled over the stair. She finally succeeded at figuring the whole thing out this morning. Once she figured out how to get one leg up one stair it was all over. By the time she got to the top she had that look like she is the biggest girl ever. This new skill is good and bad. Good that she is learning new skills, bad that she can have access to my very un-baby-proofed rest of the house. It is also bad that she only knows the hard and fast way to get down--by rolling very hard and very fast down the stairs...uh-oh. I guess I need to go dig my way through storage to find the baby gates. 





2 comments:
I love her smile in picture #2. Totally a big girl smile. "Look what I can do now mommy". :)
I can't believe how big she is getting now. Makes life a little harder for you. She is so cute though!
Post a Comment