
Yesterday we had a few extra minutes before we had to leave for church so I decided to paint my and Sarah's toenails. You can see Sarah's cute painted toes in the first picture. Josh and Daniel were very interested and even asked when I would paint theirs. I told them only girls wore nail polish and I
thought that was the end of the discussion. Today while I was checking my email I started smelling a strong chemical smell strangely like nail polish and it was a little too quiet if you know what I mean. Knowing this is never a good thing I turned around and this is what I found:

Upon closer inspection I found Daniel had painted his toenails, wrist, the carpet, and foot. Don't you think the polish looks great with the flip flop tan line? Anyone know how to get polish out of carpet? Maybe this will be a good excuse to get some new carpet. Maybe I should be thanking Daniel?!? Now I got to start looking for my polish remover to unpretty Daniel. My mantra is I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids....

(I am saying this while shaking my h

ead).
3 comments:
Gotta love it!! I've been there before with Garrett!
Landon did this last year, but was wearing his brand new Easter outfit... and did it while sitting on the leather couch.
Thanks for the goodies!!!
We haven't had that happen at our house yet....Good luck with the carpet. I know a great place to get carpet for a bargain if you end up replacing it.
Post a Comment