"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Personal Roomba

I have an updated version of the Roomba and I have to say she is pretty thorough. She works on any type of floor and especially loves stale cereal and paper. I have had to check what is in her mouth so many times the kids have started checking her mouth when they see her chewing on something. She doesn't like it very much, but we have found some pretty interesting things that shouldn't belong in her mouth such as stickers, paper, rocks, etc. It doesn't matter how many times I vacuum she still finds things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exsactly how Kenzie was! We always called her our little broom! Good Luck with that! They find EVERYTHING!

The Crandall Clan said...

I love that comparison Becca. Its perfect! :)

Stacey said...

HAHAHA you had me confused there for a minute! :)