"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sarah's 1 Year Old Pics

I finally got around to taking Sarah in to get her 1 year old pics. She wasn't the most willing participant that's for sure! She insisted on rolling out of the chair or all over the floor when the photographer was trying to take the picture. If she wasn't rolling all over the floor she was trying to crawl into my lap because she was having a little stranger danger along with giving the dirty looks she can give when she is not happy with you. Even though she was little less cooperative I think we got a few cute ones. Most of them are taken during mid-roll, trying to get off the chair, or trying to crawl or roll away. The photographer gave up on posing her and just tried to get shots mid-action.

7 comments:

Susan said...

What cute pictures!

Melanie said...

Very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

They turned out great! She is such a cutie.

Cami said...

I love the one where she is laying down on her cheek, so sweet!!! I love her dress, too. I saw it on Sunday and fell in love!

The Crandall Clan said...

These are the cutest pictures ever, Becca. I love the close up one of Sarah face laying down on her tummy. So cute.

Stacey said...

Some of the cutest pictures are when kids don't cooperate! She is a Doll!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

They are all so cute!