Monday, November 2, 2009
It Takes Some Serious Concentration
Yesterday we got the Big Toy Book from Toys-R-Us in the newspaper. The kids each got their own because I get 5 Sunday newspapers which was great. We started out having Josh and Daniel share, but there was way too much fighting. We gave them a pen and let them circle all the toys they liked. That seriously kept them busy the WHOLE day. Looking at the toy book now I can see why it took all day--every toy is circled. I asked why Daniel circled so many dolls. He said because he knew Sarah would like them so much so he circled them for her. The first picture is Daniel placing the pen studiously behind his ear. Where do kids pick these things up?
Since her brothers were all busy and not wanting to play Sarah went and put herself to sleep perched right in the middle of the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sarah looks so cute asleep on the stairs! You should have called me...I have a black spiderman costume! Oh well, you did a good job because they all looked very cute, and I loved Sarah's butterfly!!!
My kids did the SAME thing with that catalog! Grandma gets the paper (we don't), and saved it for them. Ethan thinks he needs pretty much every single thing in that dang catalog. Christmas might be a tad disappointing...
All my kids were busy all afternoon looking at the toys in the catalog. I loved it.
How darling! Just darling! Daniel is such a sweet brother to Sarah!
What a good big brother Daniel is!
That is so funny. My kids were all excited to look at the toy book too.
That totally reminds me of when I was a kid. It was the Sears Christmas catalog for use though. I remember that my sisters' Christmas lists would get longer and longer every time we flipped through it.
Post a Comment