"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is 22 Months Too Young for Makeup?

Sarah doesn't think so. This girl is one whirlwind of mischief. I was putting away clothes this morning when things got a little too quiet. I found Sarah in my bathroom playing with my lipstick. When she heard me coming she ran down the stairs. At least she got the lipstick in the general area of her mouth as well as her hands, face, legs, hair and feet. She looks a little like the Joker from Batman. The bad thing was it was my long wearing lipstick so it took a good amount of scrubbing to get it off her. Then I had to start scrubbing the bathroom floor since she used my lipstick to scribble in the floor. After she scribbled she walked through it and made some nice foot prints around the bathroom. When I was cleaning up the floor she then got a hold of my eye liner and started coloring on her face. I caught her before it got too bad. Afterward I got in the shower. She screamed because she wanted to take a shower too. I didn't want to undress her for her to take a shower so I just let her scream at the shower door. When it all of a sudden got quiet again I saw her over playing in the water in my toilet. That got her a one way ticket right into the shower. Oooh she's a handful!!!

3 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

I read this title and and started luaghing wondering what Sarah had done now. :) She sure is going to keep you on your toes isn't she? :)

KiLee said...

That is hilarious - you really have your hands full!!

Stacey said...

My 3 year old LOVES makeup. Whenever I put some on she wants some on or for me to kiss her lips so my lipstick will be on her lips too. She is definitely going to be all girl!