Today Aaron had the day off since the holiday landed on a Sunday. We took the kids out bowling this afternoon. There is something seriously wrong when all your kids can almost double your score! I did have a small handicap--I was carrying Noah in the front pack while I was trying to bowl. If I wouldn't have been carrying him I am sure I would have bowled a perfect 300 score game (wink, wink).
Noah didn't think too much about bowling. He was like this most of the time in the front pack:
Josh was Daniel's helper and coach. I should have had him coach me maybe I could have scored higher.
Sarah was our little cheerleader. After everyone's turn she would clap her hands and say, "Good Job!!" Try to look past her really spooky hair that did not stay up at all today!
Sarah is my little climber and dare devil. She scooted her little toy over to Noah's crib and precariously perched herself on the handle while she tried to look at him. She is a crazy kid!

3 comments:
What a little talker..and so "appropriate"! Although she does sound like her mother..clapping her hands and saying "good job!" :)
So you had a handicap, totally understandable. What was Aaron doing though? He did worse than you! ;)
Aaron really doesn't have a good excuse. I think both of us are going to use the bumpers next time, too.
Post a Comment