Also we got back Daniel's lab results regarding his allergies. He unfortunately has not outgrown any allergy, yet. He is still Epi-Pen allergic to milk, however, the level is starting to go down. Everything else (eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts) remained about the same. The allergist keeps telling us he should be outgrowing these soon, but we have heard that for about three years now and are getting tired of waiting. Oh well, at least we know what we can feed him and we don't need to change anything. In other things we got some good news about Matthew's labs. They came back normal. His initial ones came back abnormal so we had to get them redrawn. Lucky for everyone they came back normal--YAY!! What a relief!!
Monday, October 18, 2010
All Around "Crappy" Morning
This morning was pretty hectic. After getting Matthew and Josh ready and off to school I thought I would be able to sit back and relax with just three kids at home. It didn't last too long. Daniel was teasing Sarah. She was not appreciating that so she picked up the laundry basket and came at him with it.
After clobbering him over the head with it he started crying. Sarah then went and gave him loves cross body slam style until he stopped crying.
During that episode I was feeding Noah. When I finished I changed him and put him in the exersaucer to play. I then went up to clean up breakfast. By the time I came back I saw Noah smiling at me. I went over to talk to him and play with him when I found he was not as innocent as he was pretending.
He had a major blowout. It had filled up his diaper, flowed down his legs and had pooled in the bottom of the exersaucer. He had then kicked it smeared it all around between his toes and spread it out all over the bottom of the exersaucer. YUCK!!
What a mess. I was trying to figure out how to clean up such a huge mess when Sarah came over smelling quite stinky, too. I guess she was inspired by Noah. I bathed Noah and cleaned up his mess. The exersaucer has never been so clean!! When that I was done cleaning up Noah's mess I noticed Sarah sitting on the counter rubbing ketchup into her hands like lotion. Nice. I took her and threw her into the shower to clean off her velvety ketchup hands and her very stinky bum. When I got her out of the shower, she ran over to the carpet and then peed all over it. REALLY?! I am happy to say the rest of the day went better, but what a morning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man, that sounds awful. And the real kicker is how sweet and angelic Noah's face looks in the pictures, like "who, me??"
Post a Comment