Matthew and Daniel had dentist appointments today. Josh had his appointment back when his permanent tooth was coming in behind his baby tooth. I was nervous to take everyone by myself since we (Matthew) had had a rough day and it was Daniel's very first appointment.
Everything turned out great--thank goodness. I am happy to announce no cavities so I can pat myself on the back for being a brushing the teeth nazi which I am sure my kids can attest to :). Daniel did great with the mouth cleaning and X-rays--I guess the bribe of toys really had a great affect on him. Matthew was a perfect patient which is the exact opposite of what happened last year. Last year he found the controls to the chair and suction instrument and wouldn't leave them alone long enough to get a very good exam. The office was not very sad to see us leave last year :P. This time Matthew let them do a full mouth cleaning, put fluoride and sealants on for his molars, and get some X-rays. I was pleasantly surprised--all in all it was a good visit.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We just had our dentist appointment this week as well! Adrienne was a perfect little patient. She must have been channeling Matthew.
Post a Comment