Friday, January 23, 2009
License to ????
I just finished my 30 hours of continuing education last night so I can renew my registered nursing license. I was able to renew that online so now I am officially licensed to practice until 2011. It helped me feel like I knew more than the ABCs and the 123s and that my brain isn't completely mush yet. It might be close, but it's not all the way mush, yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go Becca. I'll have to tell you my nightmare story about that later. I know it wasn't all the way easy!
That's great! Congrats! I'm glad you have that I still want to get my nursing degree. I only got as far as being a CNA and it just expired.. oh well! :)
Yeah!!!! Don't you just love getting those hours in. I'm good until 2010, but I still try and do a little each year.
That's great Rebecca...way to go!
Post a Comment