Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Beautiful Day For Playgroup
Today was Daniel's last turn to host playgroup for this round. It was a perfect day outside so we spent the majority of our time outside. I had a box of sidewalk chalk and a whole porch to be covered. Everyone had the goal of covering the porch completely, but tired eventually. They got pretty far in their endeavor, however. For our craft I opened up a bag of pipe cleaners and it was interesting to see what things they created. I tried to encourage them to make something for their mom's for Mother's Day so if you can't tell what they made just know it was made just for you =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Landon made me a ring for each finger. Rings made out of pipe cleaners are awesome. I enjoyed wearing them ALL DAY. :) Landon also told me that "Reeebecca" is really nice. Have you heard how he says your name? It's cute.
We got half way home when Carter realized he forgot his "project" and insisted we go back right then to get it. He showed me his bag of pipe cleaners and asked what I thought it was. I wanted to say, a bag of pipe cleaners, but instead I said, "Why don't you tell me." He looked up at me and said, "I don't know what it is. I can't remember what I made."
Post a Comment