"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Daniel Run

Daniel has the funniest run. It is a whole body affair. I thought I would add for posterity's sake.

I also want to show that Daniel truly is accident prone. You can tell by his past history of a broken leg and collar bone as well as a few incidents of road rash. Here is a small clip it to show his accident prone-ness.


One more Daniel funny happened yesterday. Daniel is not afraid to speak his mind. I was at a store that had a children's play area in the front. I let Daniel and Josh play while I was browsing. As soon as I had walked to the back of the store (it was a small store) I hear (as well as everyone else in the store), "I NEED TO GO POOP!" There was no question of where we were headed next after hearing that. Daniel is our comic relief quite regularly.

1 comment:

Cami said...

His run cracks me up, I think it's even more funny watching him from behind!