Thursday, May 28, 2009
Getting Dressed Is Hard To Do
I found Daniel's clothes this morning and let him get dressed by himself. This is what he came upstairs with: 
This lovely ensemble also did not include underwear. I don't know what happened to them. He took them off in the process of getting dressed and I don't know where they ended up. I am sure I will find them laying around somewhere in the house later on today. Can you tell he has never dressed himself with a tank top before? He put his head through the arm holes, but he still thought he was pretty stylin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lookin' Good! :)
He still looks great, although he may feel a little breezy.
At least his clothes match. Good job!
You always have the best pictures of children dressing themselves. Truly awesome :).
Post a Comment