We just got Matthew's fun little bill for the ambulance ride. To transport him 13.0 miles with just oxygen (no other care was needed) it is over $1000. That is CRAZY! I am awaiting the actual hospital bill any day now. We got the preliminary statement a week ago and it was over $4000 just for less than a 24 hour stay. I can tell you many other ways I would like to spend $5000 and a fun overnight hospital stay is NOT one of them. Good thing we have insurance. Unfortunately, we are one of those families that really use it!!
In other happenings we finally moved Josh and Daniel downstairs. The first few nights they didn't have a clock down with them and that was a mistake. Josh has an internal alarm clock that no matter what time he goes to bed he wakes up between 5-6am. After getting woken up by them so early in the morning I bought an alarm clock for them to use. However, Josh can't quite tell time yet. I told him not to come upstairs until 7:00am. I guess he thinks that any time a seven appears on the clock anywhere it means it's 7:00. He ended up coming upstairs at 6:07, 6:17, 6:27, 6:37, 6:47 after this time there was no chance of sleep so I got up. The next night Aaron set his alarm and told him not to come upstairs until the music turned on. The next morning Josh came upstairs amazed that the music turned on. He thought it was magic that the music turned on. He continues to be mystified every morning when he comes upstairs that the music turns on. It is great! I am hoping he doesn't learn how to set it himself though. That could be disastrous. Good thing I love my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment