I finally picked up Sarah's 2 year old pictures. Hey better late than never even when it's two months later!! She was a little less than cooperative during her photo shoot. She was all smiles and giggles until they pulled out the camera and then she got some serious stranger danger. I was a little disappointed because JCPenney doesn't send all of the photos on email anymore so I don't have all the pictures that were taken. These are the ones that we ended up getting printed.
The only way we got her to stand up and do anything was by blowing bubbles. She opened up enough to pop them and that's when they got this picture:

At the end she had had enough and just laid down and refused to do anything.


I loved making her girly!
5 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! Love her!
She is so beautiful. That last picture really hides the little mischief-maker that she is--she looks so angelic and innocent, but for those of us who read your blog regularly, we know that's not true! :)
She looks like a little angel! Are you sure that she is as mischievious as you say? :) I love the pictures!!
She's so cute! Those pics are so sweet. And snow (sigh)....I'm just not ready yet!
Adorable little thing! She's perfect just the way she is!
Post a Comment