During dinner it didn't take long for Sarah and Noah to find their happy places and dirty both their diapers again. What the heck!? I thought we would have been safe since they took care of that during nap time, but I guess they both found their "happy places" at McDonalds and decided to take care of business AGAIN. After that we left.
Later on that night we had put all the kids to bed and Aaron and I were watching some TV when Daniel came upstairs quite upset. He was crying and told us he was bleeding from his bum so he got some toilet paper to clean it up with. You can see his nice toilet paper tail in the picture.
Something has clicked with Noah. In the last day Noah has discovered the army crawl. He spent all of today perfecting it and has gotten pretty fast. I am happy, but sad too. That means my baby is getting too big too fast!! Also don't you love how that after Noah happens to brush Sarah's toe, she tattles on him saying, "Noah hit me!" Kids learn how to tattle way to easily!!
Sarah has really been into pretend play lately. Today she kept telling me her baby was Peeee Ewwww. Then she would just say her baby farted. With her either term means the same thing. (Of course I didn't have the camera going when she was doing that so in this video I was prompting her a little bit.) She has used quite a few wipes to clean her baby. Enough that her cloth baby actually has a wet bum from all the diaper changes with wipes. I love how she will wipe her doll's bum and then put the wipe back into the wipes container. Lovely. What a funny girl. Her doll gets pretty clean except when Sarah gets distracted with the TV. All of my kids are like that. If the TV is on the whole world would explode and they would never notice. Good thing we don't have it on too often.

1 comment:
I'm kinda bummed...what kind of Mom are you to teach Noah to drink through a straw??? That is Aunt Jill's job..to get all your kids hooked on "diet coke"! I have taught the first 4 of them...now I don't get to teach MY Noah how to?!?!?! :)
Post a Comment