"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Noah's 1 Year Pictures and Quadruplets?!

It was close enough to Noah's year old birthday so I went ahead and got his 1 year old pictures taken last week as well. Way back when I was pregnant with Matthew we had just found out we were having a boy for our first baby. My brother was serving his mission in Hawaii and my parents were going out there to pick him up. While they were there they picked up this little Hawaiian outfit for my first baby boy. Little did I know I would have 3 more boys follow Matthew! Anyway, all the boys have gotten their picture taken in this outfit when they were a year old. This time it was Noah's turn.

Here's Noah's pictures:

Every time he looked at the photographer he was extremely serious and refused to smile. Here he is looking at the photographer:
Looking at the photographer: However, when he looked at me he was all smiles. So all the pictures with him smiling he is not looking at the camera. Oh well you can't win them all can you? Looking at me: Looking at me: Looking at the photographer: Looking at me: Here's the rest of the boys' 1 year old Hawaiian outfit pictures. It is crazy how much they all look a like at this age!! Here's Daniel at 1 year old:Josh: Matthew:

You can tell they are all Mancil boys that's for sure!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How darling!!! They do look alike! So what did you dress Sarah in for her 1st birthday??

Anonymous said...

So cute!! What a great idea!! I am going to do Hadlie's 2 year pics in the outfit Kenzie wore when she was 2 also. Such a fun idea!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

So fun and they are all so cute!

KiLee said...

I love that Noah smiles when he's looking at you - too cute!
Also, your kids definitely look related - awesome.