"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Matthew has been carrying around the calendar with him just waiting for it to become 2009. The party animals we are we didn't do a whole lot New Year's Eve or New Year's Day for that matter. The few resolutions I have made are to potty train Daniel--I know everyone is thinking IT'S ABOUT TIME...-- and to lose the extra 20 pounds of baby weight I have gained with Sarah. I will get back on the wagon and start Weight Watchers again soon--until then eat, drink and be merry right?!? I have read somewhere that if you write down your goals you are more likely to accomplish them. I guess we'll see.

In other news my sister-in-law has brought me into the world of Facebook. I still don't know what I am doing, but I do know I have met up with a couple people I knew back in high school. I am trying to figure it all out so if anyone has advice please share! Here's to a prosperous and healthy New Year in 2009!

Daniel is still needing breathing treatments. I guess they have just become routine for him because he actually fell asleep getting one last night.

Sarah is modeling her new Christmas bathrobe after needing a bath because she had another CODE BROWN. Who said parenting wasn't fun?

2 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Becca,

I found your blog through Carmens I hope you dont mind. Any way what a cute family you have. I just read your birth story on Sara. Man what an ordeal. CRAZY. I just had out 5th on October 15th and the epideral wore off completly but at least I was in the hospital. :) Feel free to tale a look at my blog any time you want. Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog list? Talk to you later

Jeff n Jill said...

cute bathrobe!