"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Girl

Sarah turned 9 months old last week. She is getting so big! She finally is starting to get her two front teeth in and is quite proud of them. She also hates being girly. Within five minutes of her being dressed, she has either pulled her head squeezer off and thrown it on the floor or it is pulled down around her neck. She also hates sandals and within minutes of getting those on she has either kicked them off or she has pulled her toes out of them. If she only knew how long I have waited to use bows, flowers and girly sandals... She has in addition perfected the art of scooting to the bottom of the stairs and screaming at me while I am upstairs. I seem to be her favorite toy.

She has been getting faster at getting around. This morning she even crawled a few inches. She has been getting up on all fours and rocking, but she finally actually crawled a little bit this morning. I think I may be in trouble--or at least she's going to get into trouble! She has started babbling. She says dadadadadada and Aaron is convinced that her first word meaningful word was Dada. I am not so sure, but it's not worth the"discussion" (aka argument). In these last two pictures you can see her up on all fours and in the other she is showing her two teeth.

2 comments:

kim said...

She's so freakin cute! You just have to let her know who the boss is when it comes to hair pretties. No bow is just not an option sister! I'm pretty sure that my girls will wear bows to prom!

KiLee said...

I can't believe that she is already 9 months - and what a cutie she is!!