"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Interesting

Every time I go to the grocery store if I have time I look around to find any possible foods Daniel can eat. I found a frosting the other day. Interestingly enough it is flavored Cream Cheese, but yet it contains no dairy ingredients. I wonder what they flavor it with if they don't use cream cheese...maybe it's best I don't know. I will try not to think about all of it's artificial chemical goodness when Daniel is eating it because we are just excited that Daniel can actually eat something normal.

In other happenings I caught Daniel using Aaron's deodorant today. I noticed he smelled rather manly this morning, but I couldn't figure out why until I caught him in the act of application. He had the lid off rubbing it on his armpits, chest, arms, tummy, etc. I still don't know how many "applications" he has put on, but I am sure he definitely won't be having any body odor problems today.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It seems that you can always count on Daniel for some entertainment. Carter puts on Aaron's, but he leaves the cap on and rubs it on his shirt.