
Yesterday was haircut day at our house. After all the boys
were done I got to looking at Sarah's hair and it is looking pretty scary. She has a few patches of really long hair on top, but it isn't uniform. It also wasn't even enough to put in a ponytail or pigtails. I got the bright idea of trimming it up a little since I already had the clippers out. I made the mistake of using a guard

that cut it pretty short. Now my little girl looks like a little boy :(. She will definitely need to wear some head squeezers until her hair grows out. Not one of my finer decisions I must say. The pictures are the before and after.
3 comments:
No, she is so pretty she will always look like a girl. She is so darling.
Honestly, it doesn't look that different to me, and I bet you'll be glad you did it that way in the long run so it can grow more evenly.
Sarah couldn't look like a boy even if you threw her in all blue and put a toy truck in her hand!
I think the haircut will be good in the end, but I have to tell you Annika was looking at the pictures on your blog cooing over what a cute little boy it was. Tee hee.
Post a Comment