"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Adventure on Friday

Friday was Aaron's day off so we went down to the Clark Planetarium looked around and saw a show. No one had to be taken out of the show either which is a miracle!! Afterward, we then took the kids over to the Gateway Fountains to play. Josh jumped right in and got soaked. Daniel and Matthew didn't want to get wet so they mostly stayed on the sidelines. Sarah took some coaxing, but she went out and got wet as long as Aaron or I were with her. While I was out with Sarah I had Noah in the front pack and we got sprayed. Noah did NOT like it at all--poor kid! It was fun.

No comments: