I guess I have just been tagged by Nurse Heidi so here goes:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago..
-I was starting summer school at BYU--my prereqs to start the RN to BSN program.
-I was finishing my RN degree at UVSC.
-I was applying to the study abroad program at BYU to attend the London, England center during Winter Semester.
-I was working graveyards as an LPN in the Rehab department at UVRMC.
2. 5 Things on my to do list today:
-Clean house
-Grocery shopping
-exercise and get my 10000 steps in today with my pedometer
-prepare the garden to start planting tomorrow (I know it is a little late, but better late than never, right?!?)
-pay bills because it is pay day--WAHOO!
3. Five snacks I enjoy:
-cake
-chips and salsa
-hot chocolate
-pretzels
-rice cakes snack size
4. What would I do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
-pay off house
-invest part of it after paying tithing
-take a fun vacation with my family
-buy a travel trailer
- save the rest because I am a true penny pincher!!
5. 3 Bad habits I have:
-I have a hard time throwing things away--kid's schoolwork, etc.
-Procrastination-- a lot of times it is easier to put things off till later!
-I don't always put things away--it gets stashed wherever it got put down.
6. 5 places I have lived:
-American Fork, UT
-Rexburg, ID
-Provo, UT
-London, England
-Current residence
7. 5 Jobs I have had:
-Medical/Surgical Nurse
-Rehab Nurse
-Formulary tracker for herbal supplement company
-Pay phone telephone operator
-Art Department Model
8. 5 Things people don't know about me:
-I am an insomniac and have been for a long time--one good thing is you can get a lot done at 2 am (paying bills, dusting, reading, etc.) because there are very little distractions.
-I am a very shy person--it takes a long time to get to know me fully.
-I like yard work even though I can complain sometimes I really don't mind mowing, weed eating, edging, etc. most of the time.
-I absolutely HATE laundry and procrastinate it as long as possible.
-When my kids are all in school I want to go back to school myself to get a master's degree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Art department model...boy that conjures up interesting images ;)! Plus I don't think I've ever met a telephone operator before. You've got some interesting ones on there.
I feel your pain in the single parent department. Alan's been incapacitated for a week and a half now, so even when he is home, he's not much help. He's slowly getting back to more functionality, thank heavens. THough I must say that your kids are more creative with their mischief than mine are - must be the strength in numbers of boys.
Post a Comment