had my next to last class of pottery tonight. I will be excited to bring home my works of art. I may be the only one that will appreciate them, but at least I can say I made that!! I will be sad when it ends! I am hoping to sign up again in the fall. We will see...This picture is not any of my work, but resembles a few of the things I made. I am down a piece because someone took it. I am kind of sad because it was my best one, but I hope someone else can enjoy it.As far as rationalization can go I have a good story!! It had been one of those days yesterday and I had not gotten around to making dinner so it was grab what you can find night. This actually turned out to be a good thing if you can believe it. Because I had not made dinner, Aaron did not have any leftovers to take for lunch this morning. A couple weeks ago there was a good sale on TV dinners that I got for occasions just like this. Aaron reached into the freezer out in the garage to grab a TV dinner when he thought it felt squishy. He looked around to see that someone (I am not mentioning names--either Josh or Matthew) thought it would be great fun to unplug the freezer yesterday afternoon while playing outside. See if I had made dinner and Aaron would have had leftovers we would have never known that the freezer was unplugged. So sometimes it can be a good thing not to make dinner. I will have to file that excuse away for a later date. Luckily we caught it early enough and we had not defrosted the freezer for awhile so there was enough ice to keep things frozen enough. There is another good excuse for putting off defrosting the freezer. How is that for rationalization?!?

1 comment:
I love the rationalization! That sounds peachy to me : )!
Post a Comment