Today we had a doctor's appointment and my glucose test was great. It will be the only time in my life that I had to eat a chocolate candybar and drink a glass of sugary juice because of doctor's orders--and I loved it! The baby is all ready 2 pounds and looks great. We are at 25 1/2 weeks and it is going by fast. This baby isn't as active as the other three were so maybe she will be laid back and relaxed. I can hope!! They are starting me on every 2 week appointments from now on and I can't believe it. I keep thinking I will have time to get everything ready later, but I better start now especially with school ending in a couple weeks!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Spring
Monday for FHE we planted my Mother's Day flowers with the kid's help. We planted them in the backyard so the kids could watch them grow and, hopefully, they will grow!
Today we had a doctor's appointment and my glucose test was great. It will be the only time in my life that I had to eat a chocolate candybar and drink a glass of sugary juice because of doctor's orders--and I loved it! The baby is all ready 2 pounds and looks great. We are at 25 1/2 weeks and it is going by fast. This baby isn't as active as the other three were so maybe she will be laid back and relaxed. I can hope!! They are starting me on every 2 week appointments from now on and I can't believe it. I keep thinking I will have time to get everything ready later, but I better start now especially with school ending in a couple weeks!
Today we had a doctor's appointment and my glucose test was great. It will be the only time in my life that I had to eat a chocolate candybar and drink a glass of sugary juice because of doctor's orders--and I loved it! The baby is all ready 2 pounds and looks great. We are at 25 1/2 weeks and it is going by fast. This baby isn't as active as the other three were so maybe she will be laid back and relaxed. I can hope!! They are starting me on every 2 week appointments from now on and I can't believe it. I keep thinking I will have time to get everything ready later, but I better start now especially with school ending in a couple weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment