I kept telling Josh that he needed to get his loose tooth out, but he didn't seem to interested. I then told him he had a dentist appointment next week and if he didn't get his tooth out the dentist would give him a shot in his mouth and pull it. That got him pretty motivated. Unfortunately, teeth are some of the only things that I absolutely cannot handle. Josh kept asking for help, but I told him to either look in the mirror and work on it or wait for Dad to get home for help. He was successful and got it out later that night. I think it was the talk about the shot that got him motivated. I guess whatever works?!? The Tooth Fairy was even on the ball enough to bring him his booty this morning. She (He) even remembered to bring it in coins because paper money is just no fun. Josh of course wanted to follow in Matthew's footsteps and go to the store for some Starbursts.
I finished my pottery class yesterday. I got to bring home my masterpieces--I just have to say beauty is in the eye of the beholder or in this case the artist/maker! 

No comments:
Post a Comment