This year seems to have flown by really fast. I just got used to writing 2009 and now I will have another whole year to get 2010 in my head. To catch everyone up on our family's doings we will start with Matthew.
Sarah has had lots of firsts this year. She took her first step and she said her first word "Uh-Oh". She doesn't have much else to say at the moment, but she is definitely strong willed. She loves to climb. She has had a few falls because of the climbing, but even if she falls she climbs right back up again. She loves taking showers, being part of the action and playing with Daniel during the day.
As for Aaron he still continues working up on base as an Electrical Engineer. He really enjoys working on an Amphibious Assault Vehicle for the Marines. He believes he has the best calling at church as the Membership Clerk. He loves spending time together as a family and between work and family he stays pretty busy.
As for me we are expecting baby #5 around the end of April or beginning of May. I still can't believe it, but my tummy is getting bigger to let me know it is happening sooner than later. I still am a stay-at-home mom and things stay pretty busy for me at home with four and a half children. I continue to be the nursery leader at church and am one of those weird people that actually enjoy that calling. I have been able to take a few classes to get out of the house throughout the year including and interesting Belly Dancing class. I was able to update my house with the help of my sister-in-law Jill during the summer. It was a big project, but I am glad it finally got done.
One of the big highlights of our year was our trip to Disneyland and the beach earlier in the summer. It was a very fun family vacation and hopefully gave our kids some fun and lasting memories. 
We hope 2010 will be as good as 2009. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:
Cute Cute kids! Merry Christmas!
Smiles, smiles, and more smiles. What wonderful memories.
Grandpa Mancil
Post a Comment