In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Temple Square
Saturday we made the annual trek to Temple Square. The kids were pretty good and interested until they got too cold. In their defense it was very cold that night. All the lights were just as beautiful as always.
I am happily married to a wonderful husband. We have four busy boys with one cute little girl. My kids keep me pretty busy most of the time, so when I get a spare moment, I like to read, blog and scrapbook. I attended college and received my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. At college, I met my husband in a karate class of all places and we have been married for 12 years. After putting my husband through college by working full time graveyard shifts as a nurse, I have gone on hiatus to be a stay-at-home Mom and enjoy spending time with the kids.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!! It looks like you had a great time. I'm glad the fish lived, ours usually don't =).
Post a Comment