It is a soy version of Egg Nog that contains no eggs or dairy products of any kind. It is aptly called Nog instead of Egg Nog since there are no eggs in it. Aaron picked some up so Daniel could try some form of Egg Nog since he has never been able to have any. I always felt guilty drinking the real stuff in front of him so this relieves some of my feelings of guiltiness. I had to try it to see how it measured up to the real stuff since I am an Egg Nog-oholic. It isn't that bad. Of course it isn't as good as the real stuff, but if you have never had the real stuff then you would think it's great. Daniel tried it out this morning and loved it. That lets me know that Daniel is truly part of our family. If he didn't like it I would start to wonder if my baby got switched at the hospital because the rest of us love Egg Nog. Now if I could find a great substitute cookie with no eggs, nuts or dairy that still tasted good all would be even better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gross! (to either version!)
I'm glad you found something that Daniel can have too! It's definitely not popular at our house. I don't mind an eggnog shake once in awhile though!
Post a Comment